I have made this for my family a few times and each times it disappeared very quickly. Once I over mixed the cinnamon topping into the cake, it still tasted good, but not as good, just a word to the wise.
- 3 cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1¼ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Once combined well, slowly stir in melted butter.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix topping until combined. Drop evenly over cake batter by the tablespoon.
- Use a knife to marble/swirl the topping through the cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out nearly clean from center.